Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 11 - Rest Day

Today is a rest day for all the Tour de France cyclists - they don't ride today, so neither do we in the Tour de Fleece.

Yesterday my two skeins of Falkland changed colour a wee bit . . .


Haven't worked out the yardage yet, but I'm pretty sure there'll be enough for the shawl I want to knit.

Also made more of these


and carried on spinning them.

This afternoon Eric has a band rehearsal.  They're trying out a new singer (Steve has left the band - the Steve Walton Band is no more!  Sad day) and Eric wants me to go and listen and see what I think.  I'll probably take some fleece with me and carry on carding for the colour batts in the photo above.  I find it very difficult to sit and do nothing, so that's a nice little project to take with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment