Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 March 2012

Happy Birthday . . .

. . . as in "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me" etc.

I've awarded myself the day off today so I can spend some time carding and spinning in the sunshine (glorious day today).

I got some lovely presents (and there are more on the way) :-


My sister sent me a voucher from Wingham Wool Work, which will be spent soon on some lovely fibre (not sure what to get yet - I've started browsing though).  And Eric bought me these two books :-


This one only arrived at lunchtime so I haven't had chance to read much of it yet - just looked at the pictures.  It looks a very interesting book and I'm looking forward to trying some of the projects.  The second one :-


arrived two days ago, and I was allowed to open that one early.  I already have two books by Lexi Boeger, so when this one was published it went straight onto my Amazon wish list.

My third present hasn't arrived yet, Eric has also bought me 1kg of white baby alpaca. Can't wait for that to come, it should be super soft and fluffy - I'm planning the dyes already!

So, the afternoon is ticking away.  I'd better get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment